Imbera’s operating model enables new opportunities and you can benefit from
Imbera's technological lead, advanced product creation and manufacturing
processes, as well as premium services by being able to have your
electronics packaging done for you.
Towards Successful Manufacturing
Imbera offers IMB technology feasibility evaluation services to
demonstrate the advantages and features of component embedding; in many
cases component embedding enables significant improvement to existing
products as well as enabling new product features to be realized.
Feasibility studies provide a fast and efficient means of evaluating the
benefits of IMB technology for your idea of product improvement.
Imbera can provide evaluation batches within a short time frame to enable
you to verify the benefits, capabilities and reliability of IMB technology
in your application. Our design team is available to ensure the best IMB
technology solution for your application; the structured design process
ensures that technical, quality and high volume manufacturing requirements
are built in right from the start. The modeling services,
failure analysis and reliability testing services are also
available for you along with a product project.
Typical product development flow
1. Product concept from customer
2. Imbera provides the check list for required technical information
3. Imbera provides a technical pre-study focusing on product feasibility
4. Upon feasibility acceptance, prototyping begins and Imbera prepares a
detailed project schedule including Imbera's and customer's
5. Customer provides components and/or Imbera sources passive
6. Imbera produces the prototypes
7. Product evaluation process
Our technical team will support you as much as required during the process
from product idea to volume manufacturing.